ZephrothtlngrdZephrothtlngrd

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Inanimate Inanimate

12wsx :(

you totaly need to get a cintiq 21ux. ive got it and it be the awesome. but yeah ive seen some peoples do this XD

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Excelent wark!

Excelent work with the typography. My only issue is that you broke the foundation of all typography rules. do not squish/stretch fonts. It made me hurt a little on the inside when i saw it. Other than that excellent animation. Push for the stars and you shall reach them.

Try not to press the one butten

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Very touching, and genuine

Very true. If you allow video games or media to controll your life it will destroy it. But there are those of us to aspire to better ourselves. I used to be a pro-gamer spending well over 40 Hours a week trainging. While it was fun during teh time it took its tole and eventualy I stopped. I realized what you had at the end of your video. The community is the answer. I went from being a person simply playing the games to a person uniting the community to a common cause. And sadly it also hurt. I drove to a higher purpose and sacrificed nearly everything to do it. This included my health. I stopped the monthly gaming convention 2 1/2 years after it had begun. I am now a casual gammer and enjoy the company of a girlfriend who is also big into gaming. We plan to go to A-Kon this year.

yes a lot of people will be angry at your words. but take heart, it takes a big man to admit their mistakes. Why should they judge your opinion when they themselves barely have one to give.

Lol i enjoyed your figures too. it was interesting what I could have done with my time but I am also a college student and plan to go after a PHD in Art History.

I hope this message finds you well and look forward to many more flashes.