ZephrothtlngrdZephrothtlngrd

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Inanimate Inanimate

12wsx :(

you totaly need to get a cintiq 21ux. ive got it and it be the awesome. but yeah ive seen some peoples do this XD

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Excelent wark!

Excelent work with the typography. My only issue is that you broke the foundation of all typography rules. do not squish/stretch fonts. It made me hurt a little on the inside when i saw it. Other than that excellent animation. Push for the stars and you shall reach them.

Try not to press the one butten

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Very touching, and genuine

Very true. If you allow video games or media to controll your life it will destroy it. But there are those of us to aspire to better ourselves. I used to be a pro-gamer spending well over 40 Hours a week trainging. While it was fun during teh time it took its tole and eventualy I stopped. I realized what you had at the end of your video. The community is the answer. I went from being a person simply playing the games to a person uniting the community to a common cause. And sadly it also hurt. I drove to a higher purpose and sacrificed nearly everything to do it. This included my health. I stopped the monthly gaming convention 2 1/2 years after it had begun. I am now a casual gammer and enjoy the company of a girlfriend who is also big into gaming. We plan to go to A-Kon this year.

yes a lot of people will be angry at your words. but take heart, it takes a big man to admit their mistakes. Why should they judge your opinion when they themselves barely have one to give.

Lol i enjoyed your figures too. it was interesting what I could have done with my time but I am also a college student and plan to go after a PHD in Art History.

I hope this message finds you well and look forward to many more flashes.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

The delimas of any Student lolz

Lolz you captured the basic essence of nearly every student out their. Ive done the einie meanie mini mo method of test taking lol. Of course you eventually learn that its all in your capability not the amount of time you study. if you dont know the material you wind up studying a bit more.

All of your vids are great work. cant wait for the next one to tome out.

Junior Junior

Mixed feelings

No doubt its an awesome flash. I kind of have mixed feelings on it though. Your other flashes on the same subject tended to cover real life situations that... well.. quite franks depicted life "down the shitter". however this one is almost an attempt at pushing towards a happy ending type scenario. while most of us want to believe those situations, life simply isnt that easy. I enjoyed the flash and look forward to more from you. keep it up.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

beautifull work. I will be watching..

for anything else you may release down the road. Very few things actualy draw emotion from me. This one did just like all of your series has. I love your work very much. It is inspiring.

Bird Shit Bird Shit

And Hopefully you will say...

Hey that wasnt bad....
lol I just had too. you already recieved my comments. I liked your flash. keep it up.